What's new

✅ SOLVED Any Ideas on what this is?

erfranks

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
813
Reaction score
1,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cape Coral, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-2B
Minelab Equinox 800
White TRX pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to see if I can get some ideas on what this might be. I dug this at a fish camp in SW Florida. It is cast metal there is a screw in the closed end that is rusted. Kinda looks like toy cannon or whistle but not sure. There is nothing inside of it.
 

Attachments

  • 7CE338C2-D91C-4842-911A-56BCFC4B6736.webp
    7CE338C2-D91C-4842-911A-56BCFC4B6736.webp
    629 KB · Views: 136
  • 6D77ABAD-1376-4F8D-95D5-BA89A40393DF.webp
    6D77ABAD-1376-4F8D-95D5-BA89A40393DF.webp
    489.3 KB · Views: 91
  • F9AE4335-AD3C-4E48-A631-E0350F2098E9.webp
    F9AE4335-AD3C-4E48-A631-E0350F2098E9.webp
    323.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 24C9EDA5-097B-42F4-9866-347730ABAF21.webp
    24C9EDA5-097B-42F4-9866-347730ABAF21.webp
    567 KB · Views: 98
I'm also with barrell tap with the handle broken off.
Thank you, that would make since….so where the rusted screw is would have been a handle to release through the hole on the side to let liquid out? Corrert
 
Upvote 2
I could see that but how about the mouthpiece to a wind instrument?
 
Upvote 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom