What's new

any ideas?

buzzgator

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
375
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
found at a site that dates back to rev war in SC but also alot of modern junk found there.. Any help would be much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 076.webp
    076.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 077.webp
    077.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 344
Resized this for you, hope you don't mind.
 

Attachments

  • pic 1.webp
    pic 1.webp
    3.5 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
not at all thanks. kinda new to this posting so any help is much appreciated. puter illiterate..
 
Upvote 0
I think the top item looks to be the hinge pin from a brass hinge, that is if it's the right size. If it's 2 feet long or 1 inch long, scratch that. You might want to post the size or post another pic with something in it (a simple thing like a penny or other common item) for size reference. Without reference, I do think it's a hinge pin.

Welcome to treasurenet! :D
 
Upvote 0
You don't have anything to refer the size to. I assume what I'm looking at, the 1st item looks to be the door pin that fits the hinges that holds the door on the frame. That's what I'm thinking, no clue on the 2nd.

:wink: RR
 
Upvote 0
sorry about that top item is 2 3/4" bottom item is what has me stumped and it is 1" and the spur that comes off it is 3/8" long. Pretty sure the top item is a hinge pin. thanks for the help.
 
Upvote 0
no ideas on the smaller piece? It has a very sharp hook like thing sticking out the side and has me stumped and looks like alot of other people also..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom