What's new

Any Ideas ?

Getty

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
2,378
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was dug at a CW site a couple of weeks ago. I dont know if its CW related, well Frankly I dont know what the heck it is.Any help would be appreciated.

thanx, getty
 

Attachments

  • 009 (640x480).webp
    009 (640x480).webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 314
  • 010 (640x480).webp
    010 (640x480).webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 011 (640x480).webp
    011 (640x480).webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 310
Looks like some kind of swivel snap.For gun sling maybe.Also looks sorta like the saddle part of a lamp shade.But it's a tough one cause I'm not sure how much is missing from it.I could be way of track. :laughing7:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • MA1003[1].webp
    MA1003[1].webp
    1.9 KB · Views: 271
  • harpsaddle[1].webp
    harpsaddle[1].webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Getty - is it iron?
 
Upvote 0
Window latch.
 
Upvote 0
Nothing yet?
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Dano Sverige looks like the old window latches , the kind that had the big lead weights for the counter weight in the sash.
Looks just like the window locks in my great grand mothers home, that was built in 1851 . It went into a iron seat in the window seat.
But who knows it could be anything as there are a lot of items that could be used for many things.
 
Upvote 0
Daedalus said:
I agree with Dano Sverige looks like the old window latches , the kind that had the big lead weights for the counter weight in the sash.
Looks just like the window locks in my great grand mothers home, that was built in 1851 . It went into a iron seat in the window seat.
But who knows it could be anything as there are a lot of items that could be used for many things.

Thats two so Ill go with that. Thanx
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom