What's new

Any ideas?

mktopper74

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 25, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saratoga New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
About 5 inches down on an old farm site.
 

Attachments

  • FC287670-00DC-4972-9DF3-5B0E80FF5563.webp
    FC287670-00DC-4972-9DF3-5B0E80FF5563.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 259
  • DFDD8EAE-E49E-4974-811B-5FDCEC58CD0C.webp
    DFDD8EAE-E49E-4974-811B-5FDCEC58CD0C.webp
    433.7 KB · Views: 173
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard!
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.
Thank you. Yes, I’m new to the forum. I’m actually new to any kind of forum. I appreciate the help.
 
Upvote 3
I'm with NV, first thought was base of car jack.
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 1

Similar threads

  • Question Question
✅ SOLVED Any ideas?
Replies
6
Views
471
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
552
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
451

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom