What's new

Any in the New Market, Va area????

bountyhunter04

Jr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V
I am currently working/staying in New Market, Va and needing to get my E-trac out bad! Is there anyone in the area?
 
Hi bountyhunter04, there are a few of us around the area. I am down south of Harrisonburg in Bridgewater. I know that there is another from this site, Doc Arey who is from just outside of Harrisonburg too. He has been looking for hunting partners and I will be once the weather is a little warmer. I was sick all last weekend and Monday and Tuesday with sinus infection and I just try to hold off on long exposure to cool temps until they stay in the 60s. Yeah, getting old stinks! You may want to see if Doc responds or try sending him a pm. Also go to the sub-forums:area and select Virginia and look at some of the recent threads there as there were others looking to see who else was around. Good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom