richm Sr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, CT Detector(s) used White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2009 #1 I was wondering ho old this luggage tag is and if it has any value...Rich. Attachments luggage tag.webp 16.7 KB · Views: 174
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Nov 8, 2009 #2 Is there a maker's mark above the slot? That could help in establishing a date range for it? Upvote 0
richm Sr. Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, CT Detector(s) used White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2009 Thread Owner #3 I can make out J. Robbins and there is a number that I can't see until I get a magnifying glass. Looks like 06 ...Rich Upvote 0
I can make out J. Robbins and there is a number that I can't see until I get a magnifying glass. Looks like 06 ...Rich
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Nov 8, 2009 #4 Okay, that's John Robbins, early 1840's to early 1890's. Here's a link to more info: http://www.tagtown.net/robbins.html Upvote 0
Okay, that's John Robbins, early 1840's to early 1890's. Here's a link to more info: http://www.tagtown.net/robbins.html