What's new

Any Info on this ring would be appreciated.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Its in bad shape, so I'm not expecting much. Any info would be nice. ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1971.webp
    IMG_1971.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_1972.webp
    IMG_1972.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_1973.webp
    IMG_1973.webp
    40 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1974.webp
    IMG_1974.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 427
You might be on to something Rando. Didn't even cross my mind. I had found one earlier this year.
 
Upvote 0
Yep, I think Rando nailed it; it's a spoon ring. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Ok, I am gren checkin it. Great ID Rando. Your on tonight. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
I took the green check off for now. I have been checking things a bit early these days. :-\
Flipped it. It looks like you nailed it. "You'll shoot your eye out kid" (a christmas story, decoder ring). Can you find a different image of the ring you posted to get a better look?
:icon_thumleft:
plehbah said:
It kind of looks like one of those radio premium rings with the crazy chinese characters on the front. I forget which radio show it was for......

I know there is a green check, but the glue is strong tonight.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1972.webp
    IMG_1972.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
This has been the most impressive ID I have seen on here. Great job plehbah. :notworthy:
 
Upvote 0
it could also be the handle from a tea or baby cup
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom