What's new

Any info on youngstown oh. area

musky44

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2010
Messages
386
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
west viginia
ive been working in the yongstown oh. area for the last few weeks. looks like i may be here for a few more. i was wondering if u guys had ever hunted this area. not trying to intrude on someones honeyhole, just like to do a little hunting while im in the area. any help would be appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
Sorry, I don't know anything about the north east part of Ohio but if you are ever in south west Ohio look me up, I would be glad to take you out for a hunt. Although this time of year there are no places to hunt because all the fields are now planted and you can no longer see the ground. Creek hunting has never produced anything so I have given up on that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom