What's new

Any info

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted it on the paper forum but no response I don't think it's well traveled

Could this be on rice paper
 

Attachments

  • image-3998754293.webp
    image-3998754293.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 132
  • image-2239487884.webp
    image-2239487884.webp
    65 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1482746767.webp
    image-1482746767.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 111
  • image-335322584.webp
    image-335322584.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 119
Well joe I just don't know because I'm you
 
Well Joe,

I'm not you, and I don't know either.

But they are neat.
 
Well Joe,

I'm not you, and I don't know either.

But they are neat.

Thanks for responding I thought maybe I was on the naughty list
 
My guess on the 10 dollar bill would be yes, because of the signatures bleeding through to the reverse side. The ink on both should be a reddish brown. Thanks for sharing.
 
Joe your to funny

hay Joe were are you going with that bill in your hand "guitar"
 
Thanks for the post...
If things collapse, we could be getting back to individual state currency.
 
Joe your to funny

hay Joe were are you going with that bill in your hand "guitar"

Gonna give it to my old lady so she can spend it at another mall (guitar and me gently weep)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom