What's new

Any interest in a NWA club starting?

Javadroid

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2017
Messages
2,519
Reaction score
2,839
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northwest Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I would see if there's any interest in starting a club for NWA to share info, get out hunting, present finds, etc. There's a group that looks to be mostly central AR, so I was thinking maybe NWA needed one for our neck of the woods. Thoughts?
 
Good idea. There isn't any clubs here in sw mo either unless you go to Springfield. I live about 11 miles from the "border".
 
Good idea. There isn't any clubs here in sw mo either unless you go to Springfield. I live about 11 miles from the "border".

Near Jane / Bella Vista?
 
North of Pea Ridge.
 
There used to be a club here years ago but it died out, no pun intended.

The closest that I know of is ITTHC but it's in Oklahoma, I've been to one of their "national open hunts" which was ok, but I don't care to drive that far to show off my junk.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom