D D2Digger Tenderfoot Joined Feb 6, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2023 Thread Owner #1 Any laws or regulations on metal detecting in Galena Illinois? Thanks
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,557 Reaction score 20,209 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 6, 2023 #2 I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to Forum: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to Forum: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
D D2Digger Tenderfoot Joined Feb 6, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Feb 6, 2023 Thread Owner #3 vpnavy said: I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to Forum: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Click to expand... Thanks
vpnavy said: I moved ya from GENERAL DISCUSSION over to Forum: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Click to expand... Thanks