What's new

ANY MAN-MADE GOLD WITHIN THE BLUE CIRCLE

elhit29

Full Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
188
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
HI GUYS,

COULD YOU PLEASE DOWSE IF THERE IS ANY CONSIDERABLE MAN-MADE GOLD INSIDE THE BLUE CIRCLE?? THANKS.. SUSPECTED SITE.webp
 
I am getting man made gold in a natural cave
 
Thanks Art.. is the man-made gold in one spot or two??
 
Yes I get two caches....One in a natural cave with no open entrance and another in a manmade tunnel with no open entrance......they are both about 10 feet from the surface....Art
 
TWO CACHES

SUSPECTED SITE.webp

THE TWO YELLOW DOTS.. AM I CLOSE?? THANKS A LOT.
 
With my experience with the my personal maps I expect to the target to be within 300 feet...art
 
Im cant get a gold spot .. good luck :icon_thumright:
 
I didn't get a hit.
 
This is interesting! How do you guys know whether or not there's gold from just looking at a grainy picture?
 
T
his is interesting! How do you guys know whether or not there's gold from just looking at a grainy picture?
Most of us just ask questions of the map…..We mostly use rods or a pendulum..Art
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom