What's new

Any Nebraska treasure hunters in here?

newadventure

Greenie
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are so many interesting treasure tales in this state and was wondering if anyone had any luck.
 
Welcome to T-net.
didn't the Oregon trail go through NE ? Look for places that the trail went across creeks or rivers. Look for campsites. Here is a hint: I've read that the mules didn't like to pull in a cold collar. This means they crossed the creek at the end of the day not first thing in the morning. Research is the key. Read, read,read. Check out old posts here, there is a wealth of information
 
Southern Nebraska hunter here (1/2 mile from Kansas) and I have not found anything really good yet other than a Black Hills silver ring. I been hunting parts of Kansas and I find more cool stuff there.
 
Thank you for the information
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom