What's new

Any old car enthusiasts/restorers here?

Not as old as all these cool cars, but I love older Jeeps. Here is mine restored, with only 36,726 miles on it.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.12.59 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.12.59 PM.webp
    274.8 KB · Views: 89
There are some fine rides in this thread. Who knew we had a car show!
 
29A ford

Last license was in 55 parked in barn in 61. I purchased a few years ago.35102B32-E1EA-4B10-8D86-0C66C32AABBE.webp
 
Last license was in 55 parked in barn in 61. I purchased a few years ago.

I just had to see this baby sitting upright! That's a nice ol Model A!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.57.18 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 7.57.18 PM.webp
    215.4 KB · Views: 78
Thank you it does have character. I have new tires and rims for it but not quite ready to drive around, everyday, all day long until thats all I can do.
 
I do some of my best work in the back seat and on the kitchen table.
 
E5D36563-A024-43D5-BA72-C1B3D3DC3352.webpSmallfoot I really like that flat bed grain truck. A friend of mine made a roll off dumpster style box, kinda like a roll back car hauler but was able to keep original hoist and a wench to load unload. Simple and neat and pretty cleaver.
What will you power that bucket?
Another friend is building a 3.5? Or7?3 something V-6 ford with “triple deuces carbs” I cant wait to hear it..
If you like motorcycles, I would about trade you for that Daily rig
2000 SuperX Henderson Excelsior #1367 of 1800-2000? Built..
 
Last edited:
That 46 Chevy is a flat bed dump on original equipment. It's going to be placed on a Southwind motorhome chassis with a 454 motor and automatic. The bed will be a dump on that also but will be electric/hydraulic. I just haven't dove into that one yet because of other projects.
My 31 Model A truck is my daily driver. I'll part with that one when I die. My daughter has dibs on all my trucks...good kid!
 
I already knew the answer, I still had to ask.
Would you show her a map of were I live too. If she asks for a pic just say his credit is good honey even with no money...
Have great day!
 
My 1972 Plymouth Road Runner with a 440. Painted it myself in my backyard! Not a show car, but it was fun to take to concerts. Always drew a crowd. Had it for 10 years and sold it in 2012...

002.webp

001.webp
 
I had a friend in high school {1970}that bought a 47 Lincoln with a V12 out of a garage in Akron where it had been since the 50s for $60. He changed the oil, put in fresh gas & drove it home. It was a burgundy coupe. I had a 57 Ford Fairlane with a straight axle under the front and a 57 Skyliner that i bought with a dropped valve for $15.
 
12565593_1738165939735839_191353620443577917_n.webpScan.webpMy current toys are a 1957 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite, 1948 Indian Chief {before & after}& a 1975 Norton 850 Commando.14918959_1857617154457383_6845798736294144823_o.webpIMG_1142.webp
 
Last edited:
You sure do put a nice shine on your finish. I cant seem to get that part mastered.

And the GTO guy I cant even reply without locking up. Kudzu keeps the rust away?
 
You sure do put a nice shine on your finish. I cant seem to get that part mastered.

And the GTO guy I cant even reply without locking up. Kudzu keeps the rust away?

Not kudzu. I keep the car in my shop and try not to drive it in rainy weather but, I have been caught in rain more than once.
 
1948 Chevrolet Fleetmaster Town Sedan. Almost all original. 56,000 miles. I've owned this one for 18 years. Had one like it as my first car in high school ('77).

1948 chevrolet.webp
 
Hello,
Is the hurricane over? Did you or have you ever that problem? Would carter mountain flood? You ever take that convertible to a crappie hole?
 
Does anyone check out Vice Grip Garage?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom