What's new

Any one get one of these yet ?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On behalf of the Obama's Foundation, we wish to notify you as a beneficiary of
one million dollars.You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.

[1] Full Names:________________
[2] Contact address______________________________
[3] Direct Telephone No: ________________
|4| Occupation : _________________________
[5] Age :_______________

Managing Director of the HSBC BANK,UK
Name: Mrs. Roseline Wood
Private Email: mrsroselinewoods@luckymail.com
 
Not that exact one yet but several just like it. Do a google search for "419 scam" some of them are too ridiculous to believe that anyone would fall for them.
 
Well I hope they have at least two million because I don't want to share my million! :laughing9:
 
seems pretty innocent......not!
 
This must be how you get some of that "Obama money" that I heard some,,,uh hum "voters" talking about a few months ago :dontknow:....
 
Spooky said:
;D

YEAH... Let me just fill that RIGHT out.....

You know the SAD part is that somebody WILL....

That's the thing with e-mail scams. If you send out 10 million, and 5 people respond, it's a success.
 
I got an email from my web provider saying they had changed my sign in code at my request and listing a number to call if I had not requested a change. The phone number didn't match the number I had listed for my provider so I called it just to play along and see what they said. Sure enough, they wanted my account number and my "old" sign in code so they could "look it up". I told them they already had my account number and sign in or they couldn't have changed it. The guy at the phone number kinda' vapor locked at this. I closed by calling him a fraud and I told him I was reporting him to the FBI and he immediately hung up. The letterhead and everything that came with the message looked authentic, but I know it is very easy to copy. So, everyone beware. Monty
 
Spooky said:
GPURS said:
This must be how you get some of that "Obama money" that I heard some,,,uh hum "voters" talking about a few months ago :dontknow:....



Thanks spooky :thumbsup:.. That is what I was referring to. That seemed to be the typical mindset of his voters...
 
I couldn't see antyhing wrong so I filled it out and sent it away.
this is info anyone can get from the phone book.

I saw peggy talking but when she said pay for gas and morgage
the words didn't came otta her mouth.
 
They stupidly forgot to ask for your Social Security Number, birth date and mothers maiden name... :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom