What's new

Any one here from the Grand Rapids area?

wmpwi

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grand Rapids, MI
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe arrange a meetup, dig some holes, and swap some tips.
 
Several of us from near Kalamazoo. Have you checked out the club near Plainwell? swmss.org
 
Several of us from near Kalamazoo. Have you checked out the club near Plainwell? swmss.org

Nope. Haven't checked out any yet, but Plainwell is closer than a lot of options. That's where I bought my ATPro. It's about a 45 min drive. Thanks.
 
Nope. Haven't checked out any yet, but Plainwell is closer than a lot of options. That's where I bought my ATPro. It's about a 45 min drive. Thanks.
Come join us. Been averaging 65-75 people each month.
 
Come join us. Been averaging 65-75 people each month.
Thanks. When / where?
Nope. Haven't checked out any yet, but Plainwell is closer than a lot of options. That's where I bought my ATPro. It's about a 45 min drive. Thanks.


Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
3rd Tuesday of each month. Plainwell Community Center, 7 p.m. to roughly 9 p.m.
 
I'm about 20-25 minutes south of GR.
 
I'm about 20-25 minutes south of GR.
You know any prime dirt between us you'd like to investigate together. I've never hunted with anyone before so I'd be new to the experience. Still getting used to the ATPro also.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom