Any one in Allentown P.A. area?

Dynamicjim

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you get a lot of hits ,dig anything ?how is the ground digging today ? Was hoping to get out a little Saturday if temp permits near lehigh parkway.

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you get a lot of hits ,dig anything ?how is the ground digging today ? Was hoping to get out a little Saturday if temp permits near lehigh parkway.

Yeah It was good. Ground was soft temp was fine. Best thing I found was a silver plated spoon.

dustmill2009

Jun 27, 2013
I live in Allentown tried out cedar beach and found a 1964 silver dime.Do you know of any good spots around town.My name is Marty if you wanna hunt together give me a call 4843873142

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Allentown tried out cedar beach and found a 1964 silver dime.Do you know of any good spots around town.My name is Marty if you wanna hunt together give me a call 4843873142

Hey Marty, awesome find! I try to stay out if allentown, I'm in Bath let me know if you want to hit the parks. I also have a YouTube channel where I post my metal detecting videos. It's rollinstoned0 here's my number 484-522-5018

Dec 31, 2012
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Looking at a Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last year ended up being a dud. Hurt my knee early in the year, just when I was wanting to start hunting. Only managed to MD in my backyard. Definitely wanting to get out and do something this year. Still in Bethlehem.

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year ended up being a dud. Hurt my knee early in the year, just when I was wanting to start hunting. Only managed to MD in my backyard. Definitely wanting to get out and do something this year. Still in Bethlehem.

Hey Edmund yeah I'm still in Bethlehem, looking to get out today if your interested

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a lil hot to go MD'ing but I'm still looking for a hunting buddy. If anyone in the area wants to hit a few spots let me know. Thnx!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread