Any one in Tampa FL??

davemcc

Sep 11, 2009
Brandon, FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, CZ-3D, CZ-5
Hey Rollins just saw your post on the other thread. Yeah I'd like to get together sometime. You want to trade info in a PM?

joshuajbelanger

Apr 19, 2010
Tampa, Fl
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre
Hey guys, I'm all in as well! Pm me, I'll be moving into a house in south Tampa this week, so I may be a little busy, but I'm just a skip across from St. Pete and Clearwater beaches, I live in channelside for the moment. I'm also into coin shooting and relic hunting. Hit me uo

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm all in as well! Pm me, I'll be moving into a house in south Tampa this week, so I may be a little busy, but I'm just a skip across from St. Pete and Clearwater beaches, I live in channelside for the moment. I'm also into coin shooting and relic hunting. Hit me uo

Hey just Finished detecting and going home right now but I'll message you in a few minutes and I'll get to my number talk to you later

sculpine

Tenderfoot
Jul 11, 2012
Central Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi folks. I trave extensively for work, and will be in Tampa next week, April 22. if anyone has a little time to kill and would like to hit the water I would love to toss a machine in the bag and bring it along. I can bring either an underwater or a dry machine. I would only be able to go late afternoon until??? or maybe early morning. I will be working at one of the hospitals and dont really have a schedule figured out yet. if anyone is up for a little hunting and would be willing to show a Michigander around a bit, I would really appreciate it. scot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread