Any one live close to ST.George UTAH!

my very good friend from the Marine Corp lives there cool....Said his parents own a Hotel/Motel and a restaurant...what a small world.If ya happen to find Thomas E. Oliphants number can ya send it to me? Thanks.
I know Utah has some great tokens cant wait to start seeing your finds dude.So get them relics dug and lets see them lol!

I need some Hunting BUDS!

Hibmy name is Brian, I'm 26 and I just recently about a month ago moved to Saint George with my fiancé. I jus bought a f2 fisher metal detector off somebody on the Facebook metal detecting page for $150. I love collecting gold silver jewelry coins and love hunting for arrowheads obsidian and things like that. I just got into the whole metal detecting thingor that reason it's a good healthy hobby :)

That's a 10 year old post there Brian! More than likely he's already found someone or died of boredom waiting! :laughing7:

That's a 10 year old post there Brian! More than likely he's already found someone or died of boredom waiting! :laughing7:

He found a great big chest full of gold and is living in Costa Rica...... Last I heard he's hiring domestic help tho.....,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back