What's new

Any renting available?????

kad27

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dekalb County, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Hi, I have a friend that will be going to California soon and wanted to find out if there is anywhere to rent metal detectors to use at some of the beaches. She will be in San Diego. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 
Pretty much any metal detector dealer will usually have one set aside for renting out. It's probably going to be a pretty simple model, since the average person renting a detector is someone who's never used one before (someone who lost their ring in their yard, or a contractor looking for a property marker or pipe, etc...).

All you have to do is look up in the San Diego yellow pages under "metal detecting equip."

If none of them have rentals, you can put out a thread on the Kinzli CA forum's main page, that you are looking to rent in San Diego. There's some San Diego folk on there, that might just rent out a spare machine of theirs.
 
Thanks for the info. Any idea what someone would even begin to rent them at?
 
I don't know about dealers elsewhere, but the dealer in my city, Salinas, CA, rents theirs, at I think $15 or $20 p/day. That's probably on the low side though, as I know he's had that rate, un-changed, for many years. But at least that's a benchmark you can start with.
 
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the info and help. So will my friend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom