What's new

Any scooter experts out there?

chukers

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
1,824
Reaction score
147
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


There is a 2008 SUNL SL150-12b down the street from me for sale... and I normally wouldn't think about it but its practically brand new... it has 78 miles on it... Can someone tell me what it is worth

​
Thank you for your help.

Chukers

[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]


​
 
I do not know that name, but if it is a China knock off, Stay Away from it !!!
To hard to get parts for, hard to find any one that will work on them.
I worked for a Power Sports Shop and that China stuff was a Nightmare.:cross::cross::cross:
 
I do not know that name, but if it is a China knock off, Stay Away from it !!!
To hard to get parts for, hard to find any one that will work on them.
I worked for a Power Sports Shop and that China stuff was a Nightmare.:cross::cross::cross:

SunL scooters are manufactured by the SunL Group a motor company based in China. You can learn more about SunL and their products here: SunL Scooters

thanks for the heads up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom