I was once on Vacation about a decade ago at Myrtle Beach , there was a older gentleman also detecting and I noticed that he was sweating pretty bad and the temps were cool, well I kept an eye on him and at one point I heard a groan and looked over and he was laying face down in the sand, I rushed over to check on him and rolled him over, the poor guy had a heart attack.
I had been out of Emt school only a month at this time and I began CPR, I kept him alive until Emts arrived and I later found out that he had actually made it, he needed open heart surgery but he recovered well.
About 5 weeks later I received a gift certificate in the mail for dinner for 4 at an upscale restaurant in our area along with cards of gratitude from His Children, Grand Children and his Wife, very touching words with in, I still have those cards and consider them the most valuable treasure I have ever received as a result of metal detecting.