S Samhurst88 Jr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 36 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2020 #1 Finally got it clean! I can make out U.S. navy on the side but can’t seem to find who it’s made by. I’m trying to figure out what year they were made. Wondering if any one could help? Attachments 78E390D3-314F-4144-A224-EBE334BEE7BB.webp 533.4 KB · Views: 107
Finally got it clean! I can make out U.S. navy on the side but can’t seem to find who it’s made by. I’m trying to figure out what year they were made. Wondering if any one could help?
Goodyguy Gold Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 6,518 Reaction score 6,925 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Detector(s) used Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2020 #2 5-3/4" Cast Iron Navy Single Shot Revolver Style Cap Gun by Ideal circa 1907. (similar to yours but not exact) * I'm no expert and this is as close as I could come up with. GG~ Last edited: May 15, 2020 Upvote 0
5-3/4" Cast Iron Navy Single Shot Revolver Style Cap Gun by Ideal circa 1907. (similar to yours but not exact) * I'm no expert and this is as close as I could come up with. GG~
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2020 #3 Thats an awesome find and in good shape for its age Upvote 0