HighVDI Silver Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 4,595 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 1, 2017 Thread Owner #1 I read the sticky above and I THINK I'm posting in the right spot. Just looking for a name change. Thanks to the mods!
I read the sticky above and I THINK I'm posting in the right spot. Just looking for a name change. Thanks to the mods!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 1, 2017 #2 John4John4cam said: I read the sticky above and I THINK I'm posting in the right spot. Just looking for a name change. Thanks to the mods! Click to expand... I forwarded your request to ADMIN.
John4John4cam said: I read the sticky above and I THINK I'm posting in the right spot. Just looking for a name change. Thanks to the mods! Click to expand... I forwarded your request to ADMIN.
HighVDI Silver Member Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 2,768 Reaction score 4,595 Golden Thread 0 Location Pa Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 1, 2017 Thread Owner #3 vpnavy said: I forwarded your request to ADMIN. Click to expand... Thanks!
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2017 #4 John4John4cam said: Thanks! Click to expand... What name do you want it changed to?