Any xp deus 2 master 6 puck version users

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's basically the Deus 2 remote version for half the price. I love mine. Just a suggestion though. Buy it with the 9" coil, I wish I would have done that. I got the 11" coil since I'm using it mostly in farm fields. I have a couple permissions with high EMI and the 11" coil make the machine unstable at times. I think this would be decreased if I was using the 9" coil. I also bought the WSAII headphones since I do use the master puck on the stick.

Even using the puck and having the 11" coil it's the lightest of the machines I own. You can swing all day with no issues. It's very sensitive and selectivity is very good. It's very good at finding targets down to the 10–11-inch range. I mean fairly small targets too. I highly recommend the WS6 Master.

OP
OP
J

Jollyrodger1

Apr 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thankyou, yes half the price, smaller to configure but maybe get a external speaker to

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since using the XY screen is a great visual aid and is all I ever use, I don’t think I’d really be happy using only the puck. But admittedly, if I had never used the xy, I’d probably be happy with just the puck.

JB Hunts

Dec 21, 2023
Before I purchase this machine I’d like to understand the current users and satisfaction and performance issues, sounds like a good machine for the price.
I only use the RC with 9" coil and I swear buy it. Also, the battery life is longer with the RC version, and you can customize the settings more with it. But I think only moderate to expert MD's will be able to get better performance or of the RC so long as they know how to use it. I find targets that require very acute sensitivity, given the high conductivity of sand, and to me the D2 with RC and 9" coil is by far the best ND for these conditions... JB

OP
OP
J

Jollyrodger1

Apr 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah I’m not saying any machine is better than the other. My point is for the price and information from the experienced users tell me performance wise it’s the same, yeah the puck is harder to navigate, minus external speaker, x y z screen, cosme speaking it lacks but performance is the bottom line, 700.00 what machine equals that in totality, like anything else you must learn how to use it, thanks

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bottom line, no XY screen and you can't save as many custom programs. That's the difference. You have all the settings of the RC. Performance is exactly the same as the RC. Look up Gary Blackwell on YouTube. He has excellent videos on the WS6 master.

OP
OP
J

Jollyrodger1

Apr 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottom line, no XY screen and you can't save as many custom programs. That's the difference. You have all the settings of the RC. Performance is exactly the same as the RC. Look up Gary Blackwell on YouTube. He has excellent videos on the WS6 master.
Thankyou, well not bad , tones and vdi numbers everyone has to learn or should, great deal my opinion,

OP
OP
J

Jollyrodger1

Apr 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's basically the Deus 2 remote version for half the price. I love mine. Just a suggestion though. Buy it with the 9" coil, I wish I would have done that. I got the 11" coil since I'm using it mostly in farm fields. I have a couple permissions with high EMI and the 11" coil make the machine unstable at times. I think this would be decreased if I was using the 9" coil. I also bought the WSAII headphones since I do use the master puck on the stick.

Even using the puck and having the 11" coil it's the lightest of the machines I own. You can swing all day with no issues. It's very sensitive and selectivity is very good. It's very good at finding targets down to the 10–11-inch range. I mean fairly small targets too. I highly recommend the WS6 Master.
I’m located in Mercer county pa, other side of state

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread