What's new

Anybody ever found one of THESE?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I haven't!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 9.59.09 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 9.59.09 AM.webp
    103.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 10.01.10 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 10.01.10 AM.webp
    101.1 KB · Views: 171
Not yet but I'm lookin.
 
Tweekers would be all over those things
 
Awesome!!! You could spend a year going through all those.
 
woah that is so wicked!
 
Interesting. Ive never heard of this. Im assuming this was a tradition found only in Scotland.
 
Now i can prove my parents wrong. Money does indeed grow on trees!
 
Actually, this is an example of trees growing on money.:laughing7:
 
Had a tree 'ring up' this past weekend.
 
tree in high rapid water toss your coin lol
 
Ahhh there is such a thing as a "money tree".
 
"lending Tree Mortgage"
 
I found a Dollar Tree in the next town over, but it didn't look like that one! :laughing7: That is way cool!
 
No, but I wager smokeycat has found one with gold coins
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom