Anybody from the Philippines?

Johnone

Aug 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i live in manila (makati) and looking for a buddy to detect together, i want to do the beaches , i have a garrett mark2 and need to get into it anywhere in luzon etc. c
Cheers, let me know if you keen. :censored:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi i live in manila (makati) and looking for a buddy to detect together, i want to do the beaches , i have a garrett mark2 and need to get into it anywhere in luzon etc. c
Cheers, let me know if you keen. :censored:.

Sorry, can't post personal info like addresses, email addresses and phone numbers... Members can contact you via PMs and give your number that way...

colin59

Greenie
Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm here in manila, got a chance to do some MD in Subic. Found some pennies, dime and local coins. Havent tried it on our local parks, it's just too hot and the soil is hard and dry >:(

But if anyone else is from the Philippines, let me know!!!! ;)

hi, am here in cdo area in Mindnao and on the hunt lol

Altair777

Sep 9, 2012
Anyone interested with this my friend is asking anyone regarding this items.

ForumRunner_20121230_135234.png

ForumRunner_20121230_135019.png

BrisJoe

Dec 30, 2012
Brisbane
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, Whites Goldmaster, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I'm from AUstralia but my wife is from Negros Occidental. We will be coming home this year for holiday and I am interested in meeting up with anyone from the island interested in some treasure hunting?
Will more then likely be around December but maybe earlier if I can take my holidays from woirk

xtex43

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, am here in cdo area in Mindnao and on the hunt lol

Hello Colin59,
Three friends, two expats from US & one from UK live in or near CDO. All retired and married to Filipinas.
We have deep penetrating metal detector made in USA. It has been tested true. Seeking chat with like minded expats. Possibilities??? Who knows. Retirement is fine, but money making adventure is better..... cell # 09266545618 or email [email protected] ... Ask for Tex

xtex43

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!
Another American here in the Philippines. From southern Cali by way of the Chicago area. Now living Mindanao for just over a year now. There seem to be many famous stories of one popular mayor finding one of General Yamashita Tomoyuke cash deposits :icon_pirat:
I'm not into treasure hunting but while we are already reconstructing our property and constructing a house, I figured it may be stupid not to take some kind of look for what may have been left behind.
Hello Kudo,
Three friends, two expats from US & one from UK live in or near CDO. All retired and married to Filipinas.
We have deep penetrating metal detector made in USA. It has been tested true. Seeking chat with like minded expats. Possibilities??? Who knows. Retirement is fine, but money making adventure is better..... cell # 09266545618 or email [email protected] ... Ask for Tex

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xtex 43,

deep penetrating radar is fine.but you have to have a locator first that is not a metal detector. if you can find a positive area using your metal detector, there is a 100% chance that what you detected is only a decoy. instead, look for the area near the detected decoy. the real item is usually there. but you have to be patient and persistent. a good way to start is to look for the opposite area where your detected site was identified. you will know where the real treasure is if you can find a spot where there are so many positive detected areas in one spot. that is where the real item is. the real item is surrounded by so many decoys.

the reason for the ineffectiveness of the metal detector in jap treasure hunting is this. a real item is fully laden with anti-detectors. these are materials that are designed to repel any metal detection away from the real item. not only that, it will also lead you to the decoy items. that is the reason why there are so many failed diggings here in the philippines.

another reason why so many failed is there are also anti-scanners. anti-scanner materials may be in the form of a lead materials, corals, cement layers averaging from 10 feet or more, alternating hard cement layers with sand and corals, black sand, brown sand, clays, and so many gold dust near the real item. this is where your penetrating radar must be employed in the immediate environs. and a drill is a must also. you drill for actual results.

anti-scanners may not be able to repel your penetrating radar. but it will give you false depthness. if you can read that the item is located at 20 feet, chances are, the real item is located at 48 feet, or 90 feet. or 60 feet. or 100 plus feet. that would depend on the burial design of your area.

if the japanese engineers were not so skilled and cunning during the war days, almost all filipinos would have been rich by now as treasure hunting, i suppose, was a backyard activity during the late 1980's to 1990's. more and more filipinos are becoming discouraged nowadays. thus, you think like you are in the shoes of the japanese engineers. think like them. think about the anti-detectors and anti-scanners. that is the only treasure item in the world where there are anti-components like those i have mentioned.

xtex43

Dec 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks renantagum30,
I should have better described the unit as a discriminator / scanner system utilizing a frequency generator which allows for greater power and long range accuracy. We believe it to be accurate to depths of 30 meters and more.
Thanks again for your input.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
xtex43,
thats a good news xtex . its good that it can discriminate.

may i ask also xtex if you have encountered various decoys in a particular site? there are various decoy readings within the vicinity of the real item.
may i inquire if your equipment can detect decoys? and does your metal detector have the capabilities to overcome the said decoy? it would be important to detect both the decoy sites and the real sites. both of those sites come hand in hand in a japanese burial site.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
may i know the brand and name of your gpr sir xtec ? its good it can discriminate

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as to gpr scanning, there are so many available on the internet. just be careful on the people that you will have to transact with.

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
There are native depostis of Gold in the Phils. Mindanao has a number of active Gold mines. Here in Cebu we have an area near Toldeo where one can pan for gold and I have heard of other such areas scattered throughout Luzon. Because you are finding "gold dust" (likely tiny placer flakes) with a metal detectors it might indicate a native deposit rather than residue of "gold the japanese buried".

I study up on building a sluice bod/rocker box and learn how to pan and hit the area that way.

Good Luck

TFCK

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
floodcitykid,

you are right sir. in mining natural gold, you have better chances than seeking jap gold treasures. but for others, if it is their heart's desire to chase the fabled yama gold, they should satisfy that desire to their hearts content. to each his own.

as for me, i would go your way sir. i would mine natural gold if given the chance. but if i will have financial means in the future, i will also attempt to chase that fabled yama gold. again. for the last time. that last time, i will make it sure , it will be on my property, and not another one's property. greed always gets in the way and you might be double crossed once the item is there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions