Anybody from the Philippines?

topher13 keb

Nov 24, 2013
baguio
Detector(s) used
garret2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any treasure hunter from luzon,im looking for a club that can help me in my dowsing rod and pendolom,i have many sites ,one site i downs was dig by backhoe,that i dont know.they got the object .if any one can help me in my digging ,please e mail me

jhun

san banda ka ng luzon sir jun?taga baguio aq,tnx

topher13 keb

Nov 24, 2013
baguio
Detector(s) used
garret2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello sir,wat part of philippines you want to visit?im from norhtern luzon,'i want to meet u to try ur detector,im have a garret2500 detector that came from usa but i cant understand how to use it,i want you to invite u here if u want to come,my email yahoo messenger is [email protected]

topher13 keb

Nov 24, 2013
baguio
Detector(s) used
garret2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone!
Another American here in the Philippines. From southern Cali by way of the Chicago area. Now living Mindanao for just over a year now. There seem to be many famous stories of one popular mayor finding one of General Yamashita Tomoyuke cash deposits :icon_pirat:
I'm not into treasure hunting but while we are already reconstructing our property and constructing a house, I figured it may be stupid not to take some kind of look for what may have been left behind.

hello kudo,
what part of the philippines you want to visit?im from norhtern luzon,i have ah garret2500 that made from usa,but i cant understand how to use it,i want to meet you so that we can try your detector,i have ah yahoo messenger email ad if u want to know me,[email protected] tnxxxx

erictreasure

Greenie
Dec 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a site here in the Visayan region and we have some positive signs engraved in the rock namely ( a heart shape, an F and an arrow). Our site also has a Japanese history. A lot of treasure hunters(korean and japanese) have been visiting our lot before and were very interested. Some of the koreans dug up some bones and brought it to korea. It is in the mountains and is near a river creek. A bomb was also found beside our lot and the bomb( water barrel size) was pointing to our lot. I would want to now if you have gadgets or a scanner that would be able to see the object and its depth. If possible, may I ask for your contact number. I am willing to negotiate it with you. Thank you very much Sir. Happy Holidays and God bless you.

hunterbem

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello gold mining, gold processing and yes of course treasure hunting. My father in law (local) has done this for 25 years here in mindano, we are opening some sites now and wondering is anyone has a contact to purchase bristar non explosive agent and/or looking for a german ground radar unit. Many thanks and best of luck treasure hunting

I am interested of your non explosive agent. How much is the price of your bristar? If we both agree,then we will make a deal. We are willing to buy your product. We appreciate your immediate response on this matter.

hunterbem

hunterbem

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chestkeeper:

I am interested of your product posted in treasure net and I am very much willing to buy your product if we both agree the price of it. Hoping for your immediate reply on this matter and I do appreciate it.

hunterbem

hunterbem

Feb 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi chestkeeper, is 8 true dat u have non explosive demolition agent? i am very much interested to purchase it if we agreed of ur price. pls contact me, my cell number is 09361665760.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chestkeeper has not logged in here in over 4 months.... He can not sell anything here either..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Jawsea

Jan 10, 2014
Detector(s) used
GPL Vlll and more.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
how is subic now?

Mar 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
floodcitykid is right about the risks associated with getting into partnerships with people one meets on the internet here in the Philippines or anywhere else for that matter. I am an American happily married to a Filipino and I have lived in the Philippines for several years. "Greed" is the key word in floodcitykid's post. People will kill you here for less than a couple hundred dollars U.S. While the vast majority of the people here are some of the kindest, loving, and hardest-working people in the world there are many, especially in the treasure hunting business(or might I say the treasure hunting scam business to separate legitimate treasure hunters from scam artists) that are dangerous and sordid. Entering into alliances with people in the treasure hunting business here in the Philippines can be a very dangerous game and should be undertaken with the utmost care and due diligence (as much as that is actually possible). For me, I believe Marcos and the OSS (later the CIA) got most of Yamashita's treasure and the thousands of Japanese that poured into the Philippines in the 60s-80s under the auspices of reparation rebuilding got the rest of it. No doubt some of it might still be around but it is well-hidden, very deep in the ground, and likely booby-trapped. That is why virtually nothing other than hoaxes and very, very few legitimate finds have been reported in the last two or three decades. I stick to only military relics and stay away from anything explosive bigger than a rifle shell (of which I have found many-still with dry powder after nearly 70 years of Philippine weathering) I do most of my hunting with my Minelab E-Trac with three different coils (for deep and narrow hunting to more broader shallow hunts). I do most of my hunting in the hills above the Lingayen Gulf where I have found a lot of ammunition, canteens, and equipment parts (mostly Japanese but also American). I have a friend who is a EOD Sapper for the US Army and he has warned me that munitions from WWII have a half-life of at least 70 years and so I don't collect heavy ammunition finds unless they are so rotted out as to not have any propellants and explosives in them. I figure a hand grenade or artillery shell intact is not worth the value of losing a hand or my life or exposing my family to something potentially life-threatening. I am based in Manila but would welcome any information on sites in Bataan, Subic, Pangasinan, or near Metro Manila that have potential for military relic hunting. This is a great site and I am proud to be a new member and am happy to provide any knowledge I have on military relic hunting here in the Philippines.

There are native depostis of Gold in the Phils. Mindanao has a number of active Gold mines. Here in Cebu we have an area near Toldeo where one can pan for gold and I have heard of other such areas scattered throughout Luzon. Because you are finding "gold dust" (likely tiny placer flakes) with a metal detectors it might indicate a native deposit rather than residue of "gold the japanese buried".

I study up on building a sluice bod/rocker box and learn how to pan and hit the area that way.

Good Luck

TFCK

YumaMarc

Dec 12, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Minelab Quattro
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool. I was stationed at San Miguel. Not too far from there back in the mid 60s. Spent a little time at Subic and Olongapo. Happy hunting.

I was at San Miguel late 60s. I remember the "Crossroads" very well.

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys i am looking a club can help me to dig my site very positive...according to my medium but i dont have enough finacing with this....we start digging alredy but its stop...those who are willing to help me call me +639336562068.. goy pix 017.jpg goy pix 029.jpg goy pix 013.jpg goy pix 015.jpg

kingraphy2

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2013
hi guys i am looking a club can help me to dig my site very positive...according to my medium but i dont have enough finacing with this....we start digging alredy but its stop...those who are willing to help me call me +639336562068..

My friend don't believe in your Medium kung magaling ang medium mo dapat mayaman na yan. Niloloko ka Lang nyan. Friendly advice buy the most accurate locator and detector.

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sarolihin ko na lng ang site ko..masmabuti pa siguro..eka nga sabi ni God sa dulo ng paghihirap my kasaganaang magaganap.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vicrocs

Greenie
Jan 13, 2011
hi guys i am looking a club can help me to dig my site very positive...according to my medium but i dont have enough finacing with this....we start digging alredy but its stop...those who are willing to help me call me +639336562068.. View attachment 1015412 View attachment 1015413 View attachment 1015414 View attachment 1015415

--------------------------

E.goy.com,

I saw your pix, I was able to read or deciphere some message hidden in these photos.
This is an authentic treasure site. I was able to read. "3 deposits in triangular formation underneath". You can contact me at [email protected] or 09198983071.

Gold_miner ( aka Vicrocs )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread