What's new

Anybody from Western NY?

USMC18

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
91
Reaction score
127
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chautauqua County NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just kind of curious if there is anybody on this forum that metal detects around Western NY, If so what county? I live in Chautauqua County.
 
Cayuga County just outside Auburn.
 
I am from the auburn area! Even though I go to college in Pennsylvania... I don't dig that much around auburn though because it seems to be heavily hit in most areas....
 
Beaver Dams/Watkins Glen area.
Chemung/Schuyler Co.s
South Central N.Y.
Gary
 
Schuyler/Tompkins area in south central NY
 
I grew up in Chautauqua county and still work there. I do a lot of digging around Jamestown.
 
Born in Buffalo, lived in Silvercreek and Hamburg. Now in Burlington Vt. Good hunting up here... In the summer of coarse.
 
I live in Erie county and I try to hunt Buffalo and the South Towns.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom