What's new

Anybody have a Worthpoint account?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to find a copy of a book titled 'The Rohrer Families: A Genealogical Work" by Wickliffe B. Neal. There is one listed on Worthpoint but I don't know how to go about finding information on it.
 
I've always wondered if anyone actually had a Worthpoint account. I end up there a lot, but never met a member.
 
I used to have a Worthpoint account. That site does not have anything for sale, it tracks auction sold prices.
It gives you an idea as to a relative value of something.
I used it when at auctions, estate sales, and determining price when selling on eBay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom