What's new

Anybody in Port Orange?

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to buy a detector from a guy in Port Orange that will only take cash. I'm in PA ....... Telling me no deal unless it's cash.

Brian
 
Hey guy,

Work in North Daytona Beach, about 10 miles North of Port Orange, if I can help out.

Jack
 
Here is my issue. I found a guy online that has a Minelab for sale. He wants $1000.00 for it. I contact the guy, get all the info on the detector. Then he tells me cash or no deal. I'm in PA I say, no deal unless it's cash he say's. So I am reaching out to someone local to see if they could make the deal for me then mail the detector to PA. What a pain..... I wouldn't do this if it wasn't a decent deal. It's for a Minelab Etrac.

Brian
 
Just wanted everyone to know that Jack is a stand up guy in my book! He helped me make a purchase I would of never been able to do otherwise.

Thanks - Jack!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom