What's new

Anybody in the Canadensis vicinity?

Hosensack

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
754
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are considering moving to the area, I would be taking a job at a camp. My wife would need a job to make it feasable. Any body in that area know of someone in need of help in the staff accountant or related fields?
 
Don't know a bunch about the area other than we used to rent a cabin there in the late 60's to trout fish when I was young. Pretty area.
 
I live in stroudsburg not far from there some good detecting spots up there don:t know anyone hiring though
 
Thanks Mike. That ship has sailed, very little openings in that field up there right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom