What's new

Anybody know what these forgien coins are?

stu123

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
here's some foreign coinage I dug up. Besides the canadian penny, anybody have a clue what these are? :help:
forfrnt.webp
 

Attachments

  • forback.webp
    forback.webp
    170.2 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0
I think the one on the right is South Korean. I believe I have a few from a trip there while back.
 
They are both Japanese. The one is a 10 yen coin and the other is a 1 yen coin, both modern.
 
Yea, sorry not SK, just looked up their 1 won and it is a bit different. :-[ Looks similar though...
 
The 10 Yen coin is from 1981 and the 1 Yen with the date showing I believe is 1997 (pic is a little fuzzy, but I am pretty sure).
 
Bottom left is canadian penny we find those weekly here going through pennies I save all pre 59 not sure why or value but I do lol :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom