What's new

Anybody see this scoop before? VIDEO

Kamil

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I found this on ebay for 225 bucks so that seems a bit pricey...not sure whether I'd want to spend that much on a scoop.

Does anybody have any feedback on this? It looks totally different than your regular ol' scoop.

 
Upvote 0
Not worth the money to me.....If your hunting a lake or a vollyball court it will work, but in the surf the sides are not high enough to stop the sand from falling out before you can recover the target. It has no top to the scoop either......waist to chest deep in the water of a saltwater beach it would NOT work well....
 
$225 LOL

$150 is already too much for a water scoop, and the $150 models on the market are 10x better than that crap scoop.

That thing will only work on dry sand, and you can get a good dry sand scoop for under $50...

In the water that scoop would be like a kite, pulled around by the waves/currents. Very poor design.
 
I kind of like the handle with the loops for setting the point and lifting it. But this thing isn't suited for salt water surf. I would rather have a Sunspot Stealth. http://www.gold-scoop.com/thescoop.html
 
Notice all the targets are very shallow...rare but not impossible. Gotta say I seen one at the beach my last trip down, looked different.........

You want a scoop that is very lite and as big as you can handle for hunting the sand....

For me...Diablo soon....Hits hard and deep...and drains fast....... 13 inchs long, 7.5 inch wide...SS model is less then 5 pounds, aluminum is around 3 pounds 13 oz's.......Aluminum video..
 
They gotta be kidding!!
 
this scoop is a joke imo. i'd not use it for free.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Notice all the targets are very shallow...rare but not impossible. Gotta say I seen one at the beach my last trip down, looked different.........

You want a scoop that is very lite and as big as you can handle for hunting the sand....

For me...Diablo soon....Hits hard and deep...and drains fast....... 13 inchs long, 7.5 inch wide...SS model is less then 5 pounds, aluminum is around 3 pounds 13 oz's.......Aluminum video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInLPXijE70

Where can I get this "diablo"? Link to a website or anything like that would be appreciated. Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom