What's new

Anybody use a logbook or document form?

Spike

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious what you guys do to record info about your finds. I found a beautiful mammoth tooth back in 1998 or 1999, can't remember more than that. Just starting to think maybe I should somehow log my finds so I don't wonder 10 years from now when/where I found that Celt, or other cool stuff I've found and hope to find.
 
Upvote 0
I don't have a logbook yet...but I have been putting the good pieces in a bag and writing the date and location of the find. I would eventually like to put the point-type and material, but that info is less time-sensative...I'll save that for those days with lousy weather when I want to hunt, but can't get out.
 
I put the best finds from each spot in a frame and mark it on the back. The others I put in a plastic bowl and then label that. I dont mark the artifacts cause I feel it makes them look ugly.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom