What's new

Anybody use the sandshark to prospect with????????

sharp801

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 7, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm looking for a PI machine and was wondering if the sandshark would be good for prospecting? Thanks for any help. ???
 
No but it being a PI it would find quite small nuggets along with anything else. Batteries last forever it seems.
 
The Sand Shark is not a good prospecting detector, it can't compete with the other PI units made for nugget hunting.
jmo
 
Yes, AUDuke is right, it wasn't designed to hunt nuggets like the Infinium LS or higher end Minelabs.
 
But if you're looking to try a Tesoro PI I have a near mint Piranha land/water machine I may sell (still haven't really made my mind up yet).

If I do finally decide to sell it I'd need $225 shipped in the lower 48. At this price I'd need a money order.

But like they mentioned above these machines aren't made for nugget hunting. They're killers on deep coins and rings though.

Badger
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom