What's new

Anyone around Hastings, NE?

quietprofessional

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hastings, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey just moved back and starting to MD. Is there anyone in the Hastings area that can show me the ropes?
 
I'm here in Hastings and I just joined this forum. I see you haven't been on here for awhile now but let me know if you return.
 
Im not in Hastings, but I travel around thru there quite abit. Im going to be in Holdrege hunting an old church I own today.
 
That sounds like a good time. I never have hunted around a church. Don't forget to show what you find. Detecting has been on the back burner for me the last couple weeks due to deer season LOL
 
I got my doe with a bow a couple weeks ago so Ive been free for awhile. I tried my new gpx 5000 at the church. Flagged 100 spots, checked with my at pro. Dug 15. Pulled out 12 coins that I couldn't find with the at pro. 1 Merc
 
My deer luck hasn't been so good. Planning on taking the bow out with me during rifle season because I have unfinished business. Hoping to fill my 3 tags. 1 merc isn't bad. I'm guessing there is more out there. If it gets too late in the season, don't be afraid to wait til spring after the frozen ground moves things around. Seems like there is always something left behind.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom