C Cfriel Tenderfoot Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 7 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I live in Athens and was curious if anyone else was close and might want to hunt together.
Beavertail Full Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 164 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Location Sebastian, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030, minelab equinox 800, e-trac,xterra 305, xterra 705, coiltek wot 7.5-18.75 kHz. Jan 7, 2020 #2 I’m from gallipolis. I live in Florida but I hunt Ohio still all the time
cowboye Jr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 67 Reaction score 109 Golden Thread 0 Location Englewood Ohio, Davao City Philippines Detector(s) used XP Deus, & Minelab 800, & Simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 21, 2020 #3 i live in dayton, but i will make the drive
Inspector Comet Jr. Member Joined Jan 3, 2020 Messages 93 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Simplex, Fisher F22 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 6, 2020 #4 I'm near Columbus and happy to drive as well. Feel free to send me a message on the forum and we can go from there!
I'm near Columbus and happy to drive as well. Feel free to send me a message on the forum and we can go from there!