What's new

Anyone detecting in the north bend/Issaquah area?

Hendo0601

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Messages
257
Reaction score
457
Golden Thread
1
Location
California
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm brand new to the hobby and was wondering if anyone in the issaquah/north bend/snoqualmie area wants to let a new guy accompany on a hunt? I'm free just about every day so hit me up and let's go find something!
 
I know this post is old but I detect in Issaquah often as I live just outside the city.
 
I live in renton but detect most of king county including issaquah, north bend, and Snoqualmie. Im heading out tomorrow to an old school site if anyone wants to join!
 
I wish I could go with you. I'm leaving town for the weekend tomorrow.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom