What's new

Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

The pickings are getting thin here and the unmarked boxes that are circulating as of late are all skunks. I was thinking of doing some prosepecting up North in New Hampshire and Vermont. Anyone CRH that way? Don't want to invade anyones stomping grounds.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

Got NH covered but don't hit Vermont to often :icon_king:

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

hey there,
i am 25 minutes from VT, hit it a few times with little or no luck, but feel free to try your not stepping on my toes... Just dont step foot in NY.... Just kidding ;D

jason
 
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

I'll try Vermont. But not this week. I'm lucky to be able to drive down the street with all this snow.
 
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

I'm in VT, but lately I've been getting the feeling that I'm not the only one here that CRH. My finds for halves has dropped off significantly for the past 15 months. Where were you planning on hunting in VT?
 
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

In the south near the Mass. line
 
Re: Anyone do any bank prospecting in NH & VT

Rich Hartford said:
In the south near the Mass. line
Knock yourself out. That's too far for me even to road trip. But let us know what you find. Good Luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom