What's new

anyone else had problems with site

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
about 3-4 hrs ago had trouble accessing the site seemed to be an MySQL database connection error possible php misdirection but my best guess is it was maintenance.

hey I know its fixed now but its my inner geek calling

best wishes double MM
 
Problem with the host I believe, not TNet. Other forums affected also.
 
DigginThePast said:
Problem with the host I believe, not TNet. Other forums affected also.
thanks that was to be my third choice now i can sleep tonite
 
Started When I Hit Reply to your PM.

Certainly won't do that again :tongue3:
 
jeff of pa said:
Started When I Hit Reply to your PM.

Certainly won't do that again :tongue3:
lol so there is karma in this world then
 
metal mania said:
jeff of pa said:
Started When I Hit Reply to your PM.

Certainly won't do that again :tongue3:
lol so there is karma in this world then

:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom