SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Feb 4, 2012 #1 Can't get more translucent than ones with holes. Got to wondering if anyone else has any with holes in them. Upvote 0
Can't get more translucent than ones with holes. Got to wondering if anyone else has any with holes in them.
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Feb 4, 2012 #2 SOHIO said: Can't get more translucent than ones with holes. Got to wondering if anyone else has any with holes in them. Click to expand... I've got some iron arrowheads I picked up on a farm outside of Bethlehem in the West Bank, those always seemed pretty holy. I've got some ones with holes in them as well.
SOHIO said: Can't get more translucent than ones with holes. Got to wondering if anyone else has any with holes in them. Click to expand... I've got some iron arrowheads I picked up on a farm outside of Bethlehem in the West Bank, those always seemed pretty holy. I've got some ones with holes in them as well.
Charl Silver Member Joined Jan 19, 2012 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,794 Golden Thread 0 Location Rhode Island Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 6, 2012 #3 Kent Co, Rhode Island. Attachments Solution cavity point 002.webp 32.3 KB · Views: 378 Solution cavity point 005.webp 79.8 KB · Views: 450
Th3rty7 Silver Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 3,315 Reaction score 250 Golden Thread 0 Location »»---------> Feb 6, 2012 #4 Here's three I have with vugs, cavities. Attachments php7HFFEZAM.webp 17.5 KB · Views: 288 phpnq1K4CPM.webp 27.7 KB · Views: 286 phpvKcFnuPM.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 277