What's new

Anyone else having trouble posting with Chrome?

DCMatt

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
10,485
Reaction score
13,791
Golden Thread
0
Location
Herndon Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...
 
If I post more than a few characters in a reply, it locks Chrome.

Hmmmm... I've been having this problem for days an now it's OK.

Plz disregard.

DCMatt
 
It just happened again!

Chrome 'Not Responding'
 
Not seen any reports with chromes operating system. Try a restart. I am on safari and it seems ok Matt.
 
Google Chrome sucks.

I tried it... removed immediately.
 
metal_detector.gif
I am running (on PC) Google Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 without any problems. Now, when my PC is running a deep Virus Scan it will (every once in a while) slow up everything - but that passes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom