What's new

Anyone else having trouble with opening the private messages?

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I have been getting the notifications at my yahoo account and I get the pop up window when I log into T-Net but I can't get the mail link to work.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.
 
Same issue but I just click the MAIL link now whenever I get a notification.
Oh, wait... I just re-read your post. That is odd.
 
Are you still having a problem with your messages?

First I've heard of a problem, probably is isolated. :icon_scratch:
 
I'm still unable to get My private messages, each time I login it says I have a private message but when I click the link it goes to the forum I'm logging into.

Is anyone else having this problem?
 
had a delay or 2 With PM Notificaton links
in my email.

But No problem when I Click on MAIL above
 
hello, WindHarvester,
Some times with mine, it will take me to the forum index and then I click on the Mail button an it works ok.
A while back there were sometimes that clicking on the notification wouldn't do anything and I would have
to X out of the email and go to Tnet and then click on the Mail button. It has been doing pretty good
lately.

Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom