
I am ready to start swingin this Tesoro of mine... Overall i consider this winter to be pretty mild.. but yes i am ready for spring.. no doubt about it.. Good luck to you all this season coming up in Illinois.... Wishbone1958.. God Bless...99Brown said:Just wondering if anyone else is tired of the snow and cold here in Illinois? I am ready to get out and do some hunting. Spring can't come soon enough! HH all
99Brown

camb1 said:I am a snowplow operator and am very tired of snow and cold. Just bought me a new DFX and can't even use it. Driving me crazy.

I'm depressed because of this early Winter. We have had snow and cold since the start of December,which has been one of my most productive months in past years. I'm thinking of hopping into the truck and driving South until I find thawed ground. Come on Spring!!!