What's new

Anyone else miss Maxs beach Bunny pics?

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

We used to be lucky to have Max post pictures of his finds here and he always happened to find some beach bunnies to pose with his scoop. How come nobody else gets near these gals? Are you guys looking too ugly for them to wanna be seen with you?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Sandman said:
We used to be lucky to have Max post pictures of his finds here and he always happened to find some beach bunnies to pose with his scoop. How come nobody else gets near these gals? Are you guys looking too ugly for them to wanna be seen with you?


:icon_scratch: :read2: 1st My wife would shoot me, then she would find 2 beach hunks to take a picture with.
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Yep, I miss Max's beach bunny pics as well.

I take "mental snapshots' of the beach beauties I see while I'm hunting.

I'm with gold-digger on this one: way too many guns in my house to be trying that. :laughing9:
 
i can show u crap pics..........can not find gold nor diggers

one of these days we shall have both and soooon i h o p e....... :notworthy:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 79NUT.webp
    79NUT.webp
    51 KB · Views: 568
  • 79PMNUT.webp
    79PMNUT.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 564
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Me too!
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Nice Max................ :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Yep,
I sure do miss those pics. of Max and his diggers.
I suppose now that Max is old and retired, he has
probably lost his Mojo and can't get those diggers to pose
with him! :laughing9:
Max, you have to prove me wrong on this and come
up with some new digger Pics!
 
diver420

u have to have the gold to get the diggers...........not S/S or Titaniums.....no silver either...............Diggers crave gold
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

I agree...
I would take the pictures of the girls for everyone, but I think that you would not be able to see anything :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

I miss the pics of the diggers...hope they come back soon.
 
Re: diver420

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
u have to have the gold to get the diggers...........not S/S or Titaniums.....no silver either...............Diggers crave gold

Max, you are spot on with this, I couldn't have said it better myself!
 
Re: diver420

diver420 said:
gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
u have to have the gold to get the diggers...........not S/S or Titaniums.....no silver either...............Diggers crave gold

Max, you are spot on with this, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Hummm, maybe that's where the pharse "she's a gold digger" originated from..... :laughing9:
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Good luck at surfchurch today Max,
I'm hoping you nail some gold and get
those diggers back after you! Remember
take pics! :notworthy:
 
Re: Anyone else miss Max's beach Bunny pic's?

Me too.... My wife would beat me with my scoop lol if it were me.
 
Re: diver420

gravediggermax-vabeachva said:
u have to have the gold to get the diggers...........not S/S or Titaniums.....no silver either...............Diggers crave gold


OKAY MAX....... HERE'S THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS GETTIN THE DIGGERS ......... SELECT SOME GOLD JEWELRY OUTTA YOUR ARSENAL... CARRY IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU HIT THE LANE.............THEN WHEN THEY ASK YOU PULL OUT YOUR BAGGIE OF GOODIES ..THAT'LL GET EM EVERY TIME !!!


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom