What's new

anyone elses Tnet running slow

Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Bev said:
Is there anyone that can contact the powers that be? I'd hate to see it crash altogether! I'd miss you guys!

No doubt, all the guys would miss seeing your avatar amongst the posts, as well. You are a most lovely lady and you like to hunt.....how good could any man have it!!??
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

My connection is fine - no problems here, pages load fast.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Roland58 said:
Bev said:
Is there anyone that can contact the powers that be? I'd hate to see it crash altogether! I'd miss you guys!

No doubt, all the guys would miss seeing your avatar amongst the posts, as well. You are a most lovely lady and you like to hunt.....how good could any man have it!!??


You're sweet- I guess I'm a displaced redneck- Love to fish, drive a '79 full size Jeep Cherokee, love to detect, LOVE hot rods and on my honeymoon visited the Budweiser beer factory and went fishing! I clean up ok but would rather be out playing in the dirt!
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Bev said:
Roland58 said:
Bev said:
Is there anyone that can contact the powers that be? I'd hate to see it crash altogether! I'd miss you guys!

No doubt, all the guys would miss seeing your avatar amongst the posts, as well. You are a most lovely lady and you like to hunt.....how good could any man have it!!??


You're sweet- I guess I'm a displaced redneck- Love to fish, drive a '79 full size Jeep Cherokee, love to detect, LOVE hot rods and on my honeymoon visited the Budweiser beer factory and went fishing! I clean up ok but would rather be out playing in the dirt!
Dam...I was just getting ready to fly over :-\ and I saw the word Honeymoon :'( :'( :'( :laughing9: :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

:laughing9:
You'd have to be pretty amazing to beat my husband, you can't imagine what he puts up with! He is a saint!
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Bev said:
:laughing9:
You'd have to be pretty amazing to beat my husband, you can't imagine what he puts up with! He is a saint!

Yeah, right........I know every guy here would have a tough time putting up with a wife that loves to fish, drives a Jeep, loves to detect, loves hot rods, thinks going to the Bud factory on a honeymoon isn't grounds for divorce and looks like you. Tell him when he just can't stand it anymore, I'll trade.....even up! ;D Seriously, he should consider himself a lucky man and I wish you both a happy and prosperous future together.

Just to stay on topic, everything seems to be running just fine for me the past few days.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom