What's new

anyone elses Tnet running slow

padlock

Full Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
142
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor MI
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
anyone else's Tnet running slow

its taking me for ever to open posts here over the last 2 day. anyone other place I visit they all open fast

anyone else having this ploblem
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

yes yes yes yes I'm growing old just waiting for it to load, but I still love this site. Thanks to Marc, all the Mods, and all the loyal fans.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

last night around 8 pm eastern mine
was real bad.

been minor at times today
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

No problems yesterday but today is ssssllllloooooowwwwwww................... :sleepy2:
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Yep.. It has been slow in this part of the world yesterday and today.

But of course my yesterday is your today and my today is your tomorrow :laughing9:
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Yes, very slow since yesterday.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Kiwijohn said:
Yep.. It has been slow in this part of the world yesterday and today.

But of course my yesterday is your today and my today is your tomorrow :laughing9:

No problems here, not even the day before tomorrow or yesterday's tomorrow for that matter. ;D
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Yup mines been really bad yesterday and all day today. :help:
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Yes it is loading slow and failing to display some pages the first try. Also I have noticed that the new post listings at the bottom of the index is not showing all new listings.
​
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Slow and sometimes non existent yesterday and earlier today.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Slow and jumpy when it finally arrives.
​
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Frankn said:
Yes it is loading slow and failing to display some pages the first try. Also I have noticed that the new post listings at the bottom of the index is not showing all new listings.
​

Same problem here, thought it was my mouse. Lots of "failed to display" pages and very slow. Certain times- maybe it's bottle necking?

Not aggravating enough to make me stay away though!
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

I have also gotten some can not this page and some page timed out. Have also gotten some
​
WWHILE YOU WERE READING SOMEONE ELSE POSTED NOTICES THAT WERE BOGUS. The worst thing is while I am typing, the post vanishes.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

:o

Mines running slow :-\ I posted this last year :laughing9:...up and down, sometimes I think it's just the computer getting over hot :dontknow:

SS
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Is there anyone that can contact the powers that be? I'd hate to see it crash altogether! I'd miss you guys!
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

The "mod's" know about it,as i'm sure Marc does too. Probably reached the stage where online members has outgrown the available bandwidth or something.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

I hate outgrowing my bandwidth! :laughing9:
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

YESSS!!!!

I know it has to be serviced occassionally, but I think somethign else is going on here.
 
Re: anyone else's Tnet running slow

Mine was crawling as well until I re-booted my router. Working fine ever since.
I hope a purge is not in order as my post count will drop and I'll feel like a newb again :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom