What's new

Anyone ever find a 1975-S proof CRHing?

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was seeing how many different years I've found a proof coin and realized 1975 hasn't turned up yet. And I'm not counting the bicentennial quarters, halves and dollars that were minted in 1975 but released in '76.

Anyone have a US proof coin dated 1975? It could only be a penny, nickel or dime.
 
Upvote 0
The place to look would be the tracking lists. I know it is not listed on the 2008 list but it might be on the 2007 list. I don't have search capabilities.


65GT350
 
No halves dated 1975 were minted whatsoever, business strike or proof. In 1975 and 1976 all they did was mint the bicentennial halves.
 
wayne1956 said:
No halves dated 1975 were minted whatsoever, business strike or proof. In 1975 and 1976 all they did was mint the bicentennial halves.

Exactly, which is why I mentioned excluding 1976 quarters, halves and dollars, some of which were minted in 1975 but not issued until '76.

From the 2006-2008 cumulative tracking list I see someone found a 1975-S nickel. Anyone want to take credit for this uncommon proof find?
 
Yep, I missed the last sentence. ::) ::)
 
Immy said:
wayne1956 said:
No halves dated 1975 were minted whatsoever, business strike or proof. In 1975 and 1976 all they did was mint the bicentennial halves.

Exactly, which is why I mentioned excluding 1976 quarters, halves and dollars, some of which were minted in 1975 but not issued until '76.

From the 2006-2008 cumulative tracking list I see someone found a 1975-S nickel. Anyone want to take credit for this uncommon proof find?


Guilty :thumbsup:

picture599-1.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom