What's new

anyone ever find coins with advertising stickers on them?

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i just found another half with a red sticker on the reverse that advertises aunt chiladas easy street cafe. i was getting one of these about every 3 weeks or so and i thought it waS the same one and i was getting it back over and over. so about a month ago i kept it out and today i got 2 more of them. just wondering if anyone else had gotten any. i googled the cafe and it is located in hilton head sc ???
 
Upvote 0
SC, I see those every now and then up in Pittsburgh. Also I seem to find a lot of halves marked with a 'MONKEY MONEY' sticker. A couple years ago I even found a silver clad with the sticker. I suppose that ruled out that it was someone's marking method for dumps.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom